Sunday 6 December 2015

wall of pain

Pain of wall
This is the pain of wall My sister and I are going to see how long we can last. If you ever want to know how to do the pain of wall. Your first possession is make it look like you're siteing on an invisible chair
then you’ll need to put your hand’s on the wall of pain make sure your feet are facing forward. My sister and I timed our self’s.
I got this idea from sticky TV Jahmaine,Walter,Liana
Image result for sticky tv 2015
Image result for sticky tv 2015
Image result for sticky tv 2015
Jemma:Screenshot 2015-12-06 at 6.28.35 PM.png40sec

Tatiyana:Tatiyana.png2min 6sec

so my sister didn’t last that much but if you ever want to do the test come to me in Rm 9&10 at lunch after school at morning tea if you ever bet my time i’ll give you a challenge. This is what we looked like!!!.
Screenshot 2015-12-06 at 7.58.47 PM.png
your thiy's feel week and they hurt. That's all cage you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.