Tuesday 8 December 2015

favorite subject

      Favorite subject
Hi my name is Tatiyana and I am 9 years old. My favorite subject is maths because I learn about
it I understand it. I also learn it with my dad if i’m ever stuck he helps me.

My second favorite subject is reading ya because you can learn lot’s and can take you places in
your imagination it’s also good for your brain and in a reading test so if you're reading a book to your teacher and he tell’s you what is it about you don’t just look at the picture .

My third favorite subject is art when I go on the internet and search up art it looks good,incredible,interesting,fancy,. So that’s all of my favorite subject’s what’s your’s.

Image result for math'sImage result for readingImage result for art pictures keep calm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.