Thursday 3 December 2015

Survivor challagne

Hi my name is Tatiyana . This term we have been learning about survivors. In Rm 9&10 we are learning that if a penguin can live in the desert or a cobra would survivor in the arctic. Well let’s see. I made this animation about  an emperor penguin trying to survive in the desert.

My penguin get’s penguin naped from the seal that’s why the seal tried to get to the penguin and so the seal takes the seal to the desert. The mother is shocked and worried but my penguin won’t Survive because it is too hot in the desert.


I changed my penguin to be camouflaged so I changed his legs to be human legs and duck feet. I also changed the colour so it’s brown and orange to bend into the tree and ground.


What do think? Can a penguin survive in the desert? Thank’s for watching my animation.
The main actor is the baby penguin dad  penguin mother  penguin cobra. see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.