Friday 3 July 2015

Tatiyana's game animation.

Are you bored? Then you need to play my game. It is called the Battle One Another.
It has 3 wonderful great powerful characters. Their names are Starfire, Girl Mario and Skips. Starfire has a big battle against Girl Mario. Skips is one of my favorite players that I have.Girl Mario is good at going past ghost in level 3.  


In level two you have to make Girl Mario jump over the mystery boxes. If she jumps into the mystery box a brick will fall on her head.


In level three you have to make her get past the ghost by jumping over it.


Then in level four you can win the game. You have to make Girl Mario hit Starfire with her sword. If she doesn’t hit her with the sword she will die and you will lose the game. You can also make Girl Mario duck down so she doesn’t get hit by the sword.


In level 5 Skips has to try jump over the green box or a snake will come out and bite Skips.

If you are bored you can play my game during a wet lunchtime and it will be lots of fun. Thankyou for watching, I hope you enjoy playing my game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.