Thursday 23 July 2015

In my holidays

In the holiday’s I had my birthday and I did lot’s of cool thing’s.


I went to the joyful pool’s. I swam across the deep pool. I was freaked out! I was really hungry so after that I got fish and chips. It was the best taste.


When I went to watch the movie minions lot’s of people were greedy trying to eat our popcorn. I ate all of it with my family. It was warm and buttery.


My sister was so selfish that she hogged the pretzel sticks to herself. It was brown and crunchy.


I also have a green ball that I played with in the holiday’s. My brother, sister and I played handball with it. It was a tie between me and my brother.


This was some of the things I did but the best part was going to extreme trampoline. I bounced as high as the roof. There are lots of trampolines there. There was a bouncy castle where you put boxing gloves on and then you start fighting someone. But, it was only for the big kids. Next time I hope to bounce even higher then the roof. 

I was so tired after all the fun I had in the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.