Thursday 19 March 2015

Camping

some of the year 5 went to camp i stayed in class it was really cool we watched the makalani” kallen   movies “we did some drama we did lots of fun stuff. I  enjoyed” lots of things in class we did some hard things the drama group did a dance and practice with aloe  when we watched a movie  from makalani  when the movie finished” i got to pick any movie.

i went on athora  school they were funny the name of the school was tamaki master ceft a gijoe me tv I loved it. Me and anna played on the park.

The year 5 & 6 camping” they looked like they had fun



i saw samoa cooking something   it smelled” really nice i said hi then i went back to class then we watched the news then we had lunch.

we had to draw the front of our book cover on hyperstudio. And here’s my picture down.

my favorite thing was doing hyperstudio and picking movies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.