Tuesday 27 October 2015

Egg Friend Race

On wednesday 21st of october 2015. When i got to class on the second bell i ran to class. I was wondering what we were going to do next the people were saying egg’s!!!.


Mr Bax pulled out some eggs and vivid's and we didn't know what to do next. Mr Bax pulled out one of the egg’s and started to draw it’s face and hair. Mr Bax gave me an egg first I got a blue vivid then I got my pencil case to


design. Her Name was Isabella. Mr Bax took us to the park we saw Mrs M’s literacy group did you see there face it looked like they were jelish. when we got to there we sat down on the bark. Mr Bax had some spoon’s I was wondering what we

were doing next Mr Bax got out his phone and took some pictures of our egg’s. I got a spoon there were 4 people that got those in we had go over 4 thing’s and under 1 thing. Kaden came 1st place Aneelis came 2d and I came 3d place. I started kissing Isabella. Aneelis made a little nest we put our egg friend’s. When I looked at the back of me people went to Anna’s funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.