Wednesday 12 August 2015

Africa

Start Writing Here: Use adverbs to make our writing exciting.

It was a nice sunny day. I was flying my giant plane to Africa to give some food to some people who were really poor.  And then some of the african people got in front of my plane i couldn't stop the plane the engine was broken i tried to stop but it wouldn't stop. I nearly ran one of the african people over but lucky they ran and ran it ran over one african person. And then i crashed  landed.




If i was one of those people i would run until the
plane stopped. If i was in the plane i would start to laugh. I will be running
really fast and then i will give up and run to where the plane is not going.

If was still in the plane i will tell the pilot to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.